Work with our remarkable collection of over 13,000 objects related Arlington history!
We are always seeking volunteers to help with inventorying and cataloging the collection. Volunteers are matched with collections based on their background, abilities and interest. Projects might include:
- Adding new collections items to our database or updating existing records
- Scanning photographs and/or documents
- Transcribing handwritten letters
- Collections research
- Rehousing or reorganizing items
- Photographing three-dimensional objects
Most collections work will be done by computer, so applicants must be at least minimally comfortable working on a computer. All training and support will be provided. Volunteers must be available on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday from 10 to 6 or the first Saturday of each month.