Celebrating 150 Years as “Arlington”
On June 17, 1867 residents rejoiced at public observances for the town’s re-naming as Arlington, opening a new chapter of its identity after 60 years as the independent town of West Cambridge.
Membership in the Society includes: Free admission to the Jason Russell House, Smith Museum, and the Historical Lecture Series; a discount on items purchased at The Museum Shop; a subscription to our newsletter “Menotomy Minutes”. For information on joining the Arlington Historical Society, see our Membership Page.
Click on the graphic to see our Facebook Page.